At the moment we are working at four research sites:
- Serra da Capivara National Park
- Serra das Confusões National Park
- Chapada dos Veadeiros National PArk
- Ubajara National Park
The Serra da Capivara site has an ongoing long term research of several bearded capuchin groups (S. libidinosus), mostly regarding tool use and social learning. The main primatologist working in that area , Dr. Tiago Falótico, is also one of the founder of NeoPReGo. Our primary goal for this site is to expand the research to other areas, like biomechanic and morphology, and begin an education outreach for the local communities.
The Ubajara site is at the beginning of the implementation of a research base, we are registering the capuchin monkey (S. libidinosus) groups and mapping tool use sites.
No momento estamos trabalhando em quatro locais de pesquisa:
- Parque Nacional Serra da Capivara
- Parque Nacional Serra das Confusões
- Parque Nacional Chapada dos Veadeiros
- Parque Nacional de Ubajara